Updated: August 19, 2014 – Section 8:
The standard rules for my breaks are as follows:
1. You are NOT guaranteed to win any cards in the break, BUT you will receive all the cards from the team named in the title.
2. Breaks will be recorded and uploaded on YouTube and will be on Rydlar99.com as well.
3. Payment is Paypal only.
4. Payment is due within 24 hours of the end of the auction for eBay breaks.
5. If payment is not received by the due date you forfeit your team & will not be included in the break.
6. You may buy one or more teams in each break.
7. Cards containing multiple teams will be determined via random.org (# randoms for the night will be determined via dice roll, competing teams start in alphabetic order, entered in twice – A,B,C,D,A,B,C,D)
8. A player is noted from a certain team as it is written on the card. If a team name is not written on the card, then the jersey they are wearing is deemed their team. If neither team name OR jersey is pictured, then the team they currently play for will be their team. Ie. Team Canada – Ryan Nugent-Hopkins will go to the Edmonton Oilers. If they are retired, the team they played the most # of games for will be the team the card goes to.
NO EXCEPTIONS. I do NOT play guess the patch, what team player X played for in the all star game Y, nor care who he was with during an international competition. The above is FIRM for both current & retired players.
9. Each mystery redemption will be randomized by team on random.org ((# randoms for the night will be determined via dice roll prior to the break) and the team on top wins.
10. Any retro team cards (cities who no longer have teams) will go to the team where the franchise is now located (Atlanta Thrashers will go to Winnipeg Jets, old Winnipeg Jets will go to the Phoenix Coyotes, Hartford Whalers go to Carolina Hurricanes etc).
11. Base cards are not shipped in most breaks (exceptions: Ultimate, Prime, Dominion & The Cup – ie. 1 pack products).
12. If you hit a high value card and want insurance & tracking, additional cost will apply. I pass these on dollar for dollar, so don’t think I’m trying to make any additional $ from you.
13. All above rules are FIRM. If you do not agree with them, please feel free to break with someone else.