General Break Information
This page may be updated as needed…
All rules for the break will be posted in the eBay listing you’ve bid on / won.
Generally speaking, I open boxes on Tuesday-Friday (I have to spend SOME time with the family, right?!). I ship out for the whole week at once on Sunday / Monday. That means, if you want tracking or insurance on any of the breaks you’ve won, PLEASE email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for costs. I live in Ontario, Canada so the cheapest locations for me to ship to are Ontario, Quebec & Manitoba. It also, unfortunately, means I have to charge HST to Ontario residents as well as GST to the rest of Canada (I have the appropriate tax # if you request it).
Easiest way to check to see if a break is completed is to FOLLOW ME on Twitter @rydlar99 as when I post a video on here, my twitter page will automatically update.
The standard rules for my breaks are as follows:
1. You are NOT guaranteed to win any cards in the break, BUT you will receive all the cards from the team named in the title.
2. Breaks will be recorded and uploaded on YouTube and will be on Rydlar99.com as well.
3. Payment is Paypal only.
4. Payment is due within 24 hours of the end of the auction.
5. If payment is not received by the due date you forfeit your team & will not be included in the break.
6. You may buy one or more teams in each break.
7. Cards containing multiple teams will be determined via random.org (5 randoms, competing teams start in alphabetic order)
8. A player is noted from a certain team as it is written on the card. If a team name is not written on the card, then the jersey they are wearing is deemed their team. If neither team name OR jersey is pictured, then the team they currently play for will be their team. Ie. Team Canada – Ryan Nugent-Hopkins will go to the Edmonton Oilers. If they are retired, the team they played the most # of games for will be the team the card goes to.
9. Each mystery redemption will be randomized by team on random.org 5 times and the team on top wins.
10. Any retro team cards (cities who no longer have teams) will go to the team where the franchise is now located (Atlanta Thrashers will go to Winnipeg Jets, old Winnipeg Jets will go to the Phoenix Coyotes, Hartford Whalers go to Carolina Hurricanes etc).
11. Base cards are not shipped in most breaks (exceptions: Ultimate, Prime, Dominion & The Cup – ie. 1 pack products).
12. If you hit a high value card and want insurance & tracking, additional cost will apply. I pass these on dollar for dollar, so don’t think I’m trying to make any additional $ from you.
13. Have FUN… I do this for FUN, not profit!
Thanks all and enjoy the breaks!